Compliance and Ethics
Ineffective Compliance Training is a Risky Business
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, the job of preventing compliance incidents from happening is increasingly challenging. However, with the public’s growing intolerance of misconduct, and the current era of public shaming, compliance programs must actually get people to change their behaviors.
Thirty to sixty-minute PowerPoint presentations may satisfy legal requirements to provide training, but they are rarely sufficient to inspire commitment to compliance. Innovative, engaging solutions that deliver highly-effective, individualized and lasting learning experiences that drive results.
Talk to us about creating engaging custom solutions that both meet regulatory and compliance requirements ̶ and align with your organization’s procedures, culture, and philosophy.
Challenges We Solve:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery
- Clinical Trials Process
- Conflict of Interest
- Drug and Device Safety
- Employee Conduct and Business Ethics
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Fair Employment Practices
- Healthcare Privacy (HIPPA)
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Sexual Harassment
- Privacy Protection and GDP
- Prevention of Insider Trading
- Whistleblower and Disclosure Rules